Brake Repair Services
Want the best brake repair service for your car or truck? Your brake system is extremely important to stopping safely. A car that won’t start is an inconvenience, but a car that can’t stop is downright dangerous! While brake systems vary widely by year make and model, the typical system found on most family cars consists of disc brakes in front and either disk or drum brakes in back.
Are your brakes pulling, pulsating, making noise? Pedal mushy, hard to press, or low? ABS light on? Car not stopping right? Team Ryan Automotive is your one-stop shop for brake maintenance, diagnosis and repair.
Get a brake service inspection if:
- The brake pedal seems to be spongy or presses farther to the floor than usual
- Car pulls to one side during braking
- Pulsating brake pedal or steering wheel shake while braking down hills
- Brake pedal feels mushy or softer than usual
- Any noise like a squeal, scrape, grind, or clicking sound when you step on the brake pedal
- Repeatedly adding brake fluid to the master cylinder
- Any brake fluid leaking from your car
- Unusual odor or noise
- ABS and/or brake light is illuminated while driving or braking
- Your vehicle pulls to the right or left when you brake
- Unusual noises or vibrations occur during braking
Your brake system is the most important safety item your vehicle can offer. So please stop in or call us right away if you experience any of the symptoms listed above. We’ll schedule you right away to have one of our expert, ASE certified, brake repair mechanics fully inspect your entire brake system and use NAPA parts. Remember, your family’s safety is our biggest concern, take one of our free loaner cars to drive while we inspect and service your brakes. Stay local – Trust the professionals at AKR Mechanical & Electrical Services for all your brake repair and maintenance in Belmore, NSW.
For Your Most Convenient Car Mechanical & Electrical Services Ever!