WHAT DO YOU NEED TO RENEW YOUR CAR REGISTRATION?
DO YOU NEED A VEHICLE E-SAFETY CHECK, PINK SLIP, LPG PINK SLIP, CNG PINK SLIP AND BLUE SLIP ?
• Your registration renewal notice will tell you if your vehicle is due for a safety check.
• If you want to renew your registration and your vehicle is more than 5 years old, you will need an ASCIS safety check pink slip or LPG pink slip if your car running on LPG , CNG or dual.
• If want to register a light vehicle that is not currently registered in NSW, you will need an AUVIS inspection, blue slip.
• If you want to register a heavy vehicle, you will need a HVAIS inspection.
Safety checks are basic mechanical checks, targeting certain vehicle components that may cause a risk to vehicle occupants and other road users if they are not operating correctly or are excessively worn.
After your vehicle has passed the safety check, the station sends a report to the RTA electronically.
Examiners will check the following vehicle components during a safety check:
• Vehicle identification (AUVIS only)
• Steering and suspension
• Wheels and tyres
• Body condition
• Seats and seat belts
• Lights and headlight aim
• Engine / drive line
• Exhaust system
• Towing attachment
• LPG system (accredited examiners only)
• Number plates (obscured, faded, unauthorised)
• No dangerous protrusions fitted (brackets for spotlight, fishing rod holders etc).
AKR MECHANICAL is an approved safety inspection station for PINK SLIP, LPG PINK SLIP and CNG PINK SLIP. So if you leaving in inner city, Canterbury Bankstown, St George area need a PINK SLIP or PINK SLIP for LPG.
Please come to 658 Canterbury Rd, Belmore NSW 2192 or ring us at 02 8041 4447 to make a booking for inspection.
For Your Most Convenient Car Mechanical & Electrical Services Ever!